Untamed Untamed

it's okay, needs better graphics, the graphics just ruined the whole game.

Robotron Robotron

It's decent for a little physics shooter, but it could have been a lot better, perhaps a bit more of a challenge, better character design? You can't really go anywhere with this type of game, but it seems it's for children so, this game is on par with their cognitive ability.

X-Stunt Bike X-Stunt Bike

this is just another POS bike game, no originality, nothing special, shotty programming, terrible physics engine, just nothing good about this.

A Savior's Tale 1.5 A Savior's Tale 1.5

there could be a lot more done to make you feel like you're in the battlefield as apposed to watching it all unfold, perhaps a perk with a CD in the beginning of the game, or perhaps a dynamic camera.

Sonic Tornament SC Sonic Tornament SC

It could be better, perhaps a little less seizure-inducing lights and a more functionality as far as different screens to choose from instead of all screen choices clusterfucked together.

sonik1 responds:

It's supposed to have a fast-paced final destrination feel.

Faultline Faultline

WWUUUUTT

Awesome concept, flawless controls, freedom to try and pass the level without solving it fully. 8-bit <3. perfect game.

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt; WRATH II &amp;lt;&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>> WRATH II <<<

Hail satan.

I didn't like it, needs better graphics, better gameplay, angels were annoying, just ugh.

Armed with Wings 3 Armed with Wings 3

I love this game.

I fantasize about this when i sleep. it's bearing all the components of all the rest of the games in the series combined and polished to perfection. i suggest you make a real game out of this, like, a console issue, more elaborate and detailed. i would buy it.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

I feel so small

Really unique idea, i would have loved to see Cthulhu at the very end of that, or some sort of comic relief at the end, but i think it may have lessened the impact. good work.

Coma Coma

:) Beautiful.

This game took me somewhere i went to in my head as a child, this was stunning, beautiful, and overall calming. Thank you for making this, you made my night.